Extreme color change

suprdude

Avid Member
Pic on the right was when the Mistking sprayed for way longer than it should have. He was not happy, but he's back to normal now.

temp compare smaller.jpg

Pic on left is of territorial/breeding display colors(looks like territorial by the right hand raise). Right is relaxed/trying to warm up a bit(which makes sense after a misting).

Pic on left is of territorial/breeding display colors(looks like territorial by the right hand raise). Right is relaxed/trying to warm up a bit(which makes sense after a misting).
I've only seen the black around my panthers eyes like that when the breeder I got him from had asked if they could try to breed him. Was a great display that he hasn't replicated since

I've only seen the black around my panthers eyes like that when the breeder I got him from had asked if they could try to breed him. Was a great display that he hasn't replicated since

Yup exactly my experience, all my panthers only showed the target-like pattern on the eyes when they saw a female(or what looked to be a female) and sometimes when showing off a territorial display/defensive posture.

Back
Top Bottom