Escapees

Uri

Avid Member
You say crickets are hard to contain but no ones taking about black soldier fly larvae unless you are then I’m sorry. How do you keep these things contained??? They literally crawl out of every feeder cup or shooting gallery and drop to the ground and disappear what are you guys doing to keep them in a single area

You say crickets are hard to contain but no ones taking about black soldier fly larvae unless you are then I’m sorry. How do you keep these things contained??? They literally crawl out of every feeder cup or shooting gallery and drop to the ground and disappear what are you guys doing to keep them in a single area
They shouldn't be able to crawl out unless the cup or gallery is getting wet?

My container isn’t wet tho so I don’t understand I keep it in the part of the enclosure that doesn’t get hit by my mister

This was a short thread for me I guess the roaches were wet from the carrots they had and got the cup wet which I guess helped the larvae get out if that makes sense all I did was get the bugs back in their bin take the cup wash it out and dry it with a blow dryer and now I grabbed they completely dry insects and they don’t seem to be able to climb now

How do you keep these things contained??? They literally crawl out of every feeder cup or shooting gallery and drop to the ground and disappear what are you guys doing to keep them in a single area
I tie them down with little ropes. 😜

But seriously, I just be sure to dry the cup out dry w/ paper towel before adding the larvae.

Back
Top Bottom