Escapee!! Again

Lizardlover

haha, my veiled cham is at it again, he usually minds his own business, but today i went to clean my other chams cage and i looked and he was on a shelf, i went to grab him, and almost lost a finger XD, hes back in his cage now after much trial and error XD

haha theyre little escape artists arent they, i remember when my male cham escaped when i accidently left his door open, i searched high and low then eventually found him behind my female chams cage haha

I keep a stick with a few branches on it handy. mine wont crawl on my finger, but goes right onto stick like he wants to take ride. my cage has smooth area around door that he can't cross yet, but that day will come.

yeah i have to put one stick behind mine and one infront os he cant go anywhere, then i have to keep all fingers as far away from him as possible XD

Two of my babies where taken or they opened the cage door and ventured out. There a giant tree next to the cage and plenty others. Its like finding a needle in a haystack. Why would someone steal from me? What do they usually do when your escape. Setup is outside in lush Hawaii. Yes, they could be anywhere. I'm feeling down thou.

aww sad to hear, when mine escapes he goes for the highest places...like shelves doors etc. even though itd be hard and maybe impossible..i hope they turnup

Back
Top Bottom