Enclosure

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
hi so this is my 2nd enclosure (not finished) any comments on structure or amount of plants I have a dragon tree in but will b adding another 2 the front left . Thanks

Attachments

• 20200909_210214.jpg
    20200909_210214.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 68
Looks very nice but there seems to be a lot of fake vines. I would recommend air plants and maybe a trailing plant like a pothos In replacement for the vines.

hi so this is my 2nd enclosure (not finished) any comments on structure or amount of plants I have a dragon tree in but will b adding another 2 the front left . Thanks
It looks good. If you’re getting a veiled though, I would swap out the fake plants for some pothos or other vining plants. I kept fake until my real grew in more and then I attached fake to outside of enclosure to give them a sense of more privacy.

Oh yeah and also p.s. what happened to me was that I had a lot of extra fake plants after swapping out to all live, and I sold most of my fake ones on eBay so you can do that if you want

It looks good. If you’re getting a veiled though, I would swap out the fake plants for some pothos or other vining plants. I kept fake until my real grew in more and then I attached fake to outside of enclosure to give them a sense of more privacy.
No have a female panther this is only to do moving her from exo terra to this repti breeze until bio active muji panther enclosures are set up

Back
Top Bottom