eaten lizard

bruce the cham

Avid Member
so a few days ago I brought my cham outside ONTO A BUSH BY MY WALL AND THERE JUST SO HAPEND TO BE A BABY LIZARD RIGHT THERE AND OF COUSRE ANYTHING THATA MOVES HE EATS SO HE ATE THE BABY LIZARD SHOULD I BE CONCERD IT WASNT VERY BIG AND HE IS ACTING FINE

Should be fine... Just keep an eye on him and make sure he passes the lizard remains. In the future try to make sure this does not happen again. Live prey like this contains a lot of vitamin A which you do not want to actively be providing.

And fecals are cheap if they have been to the vet in the past year. its like 10 bucks around here...

If you shmooze them they will even do a 10 dolla fecal if its been over a year, but they wont give you dewormers without a visit :p

If the chameleon is in good health, some parasites should not be an issue. The wild lizards will most likely have some parasite load. You could do a fecal to be careful, but some medications can be tough on the animal. Best not to let that happen too often, but likely will not be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom