(DUW) Heres what happens when you come to my house and...

SS4Luck

Established Member
... tell me your afraid of snakes!

My friend Choncho came over while i was working on my Camaro a few days ago and he was walking aroung my garage and said i had a weird way of storing newspaper (he saw all the snake tubs and the newspaper substrate) and i chuckled and said those are all my snakes dude. He knew i had geckos, turtles and the chameleons before, but never the snakes or as many as i do. He isntantly ran into the middle of my street screaming about getting those f*****g things away from me yada yada yada. Funny thing is he has prolly a 2 1/2 ft water monitor lol. Anyways i ask him if hes ever even handled one and it turns out hes just terrified of them and always has been so i ask him if he wants to handle one and get over himself so we start with

Dawn: shes a 2010 burm het albino and a trouble snake. She will only eat live mouses, which is a PITA especially for a burm :/ Which as you can see by the pcitures shes nice a small... perfect for a first snake handling.

DSC_0186.jpg

Then after he was comfortable we moved up to Shere Khan, my reduced pattern super tiger male who is a little more active. This is me holding him in the pictures, but as you can see his a tad bit larger.

DSC_0402.jpg

and then in total Choncho fashion, not knowing what he was getting himself into, said he wanted to hold my largest snake, didnt care what it was....

Well this is how he ended up. This is Lady, my nearly 7ft Sulawesi retic :)
DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

He actually completely overcame his fears and is now looking for a sall python/boa for himself :)

Back
Top Bottom