Dubia - Small, Medium, Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

pssh

Avid Member
Hello,

I have some more dubia roaches to sell. I'm selling the mixed gender ones by the gram as I don't really have time to count them out and I suck at estimating. I promise to give plenty extra because I hate counting bugs so I just throw them in the tub. Mine ALWAYS come packaged in deli cup containers so when you open the box a flurry of flat brown things wont fly out at you. (That has happened way to many times to me...)

These have never eaten dog food, cat food, chicken feed, or fish food. The roaches have only eaten completely nutritional foods that I use to gutload my feeders. The protein sources that I primarily use (every now and then) are from boiled egg yolk and certain ground nuts. These bugs will come to you 100% gutloaded on my organic, human grade, dry gutload that contains over 40 ingredients including a beta carotene source of Vit A, ascorbic acid for Vit C, several other vitamins, calcium, iron, iodine, zinc, selenium, and other minerals, dried fruits and veggies, sunflower seeds, sunflow sprouts, bee pollen, brewers yeast, alfalfa meal, rice, spirulina, and more. (Ingredients in no particular order.)

Take Note!
To make one gram of roaches you need:
1/4 inch - 20 on average
1/2 inch - 6 on average
3/4 inch - 3 on average
1 inch - 1 on average

Conservatively, 100 plus mixed small roaches without babies is about 35 grams on average. You will get some babies in addition to the 35 grams. One inch roaches are usually 1/4-3/8 inches wide.

Smalls
These guys range in size from baby (3/16 inch) to about 3/4 inch. In reality you will probably get some that are closer to 1 inch.

10 grams - $5.40
20 grams - $11.15
35 grams - $16.00
50 grams - $21.00
115 grams - $25.00 (That's less than $9 per hundred!)

Medium-Large
These are 1 inch plus in length. Generally the 1 1/4 inchers are 2 grams and the 1 1/2 inchers are about 2.8-3 grams.

50 grams - $11.00
100 grams - $17.00
150 grams - $32.00
200 grams - $37.00

Feeder Males! (Probable male nymphs)
These are mixed size and are about 3/4+ inches. Great if your colony is still new but you want to feed your herps dubia! These are per count.

10 - $3
25 - $7.50
50 - $11
75 - $14
100 - $17
150 - $20
200 - $23

Priority mail is only $8 flat! (If your order costs less than 8 dollars to ship, I will give you the cheaper price.) Express depends on your location. Both Priority mail and Express mail may be used, however, I only guarantee the insects sent through Express mail (meaning if they are DOA, I will replace the insects AND pay for express shipping!) Any DOAs must be reported within 4 hours of delivery conformation, and temperature on your end must be below 85 degrees and above 45 degrees for the guarantee to be in effect. Pictures may need to be provided of the DOAs for a replacement. I will do my best to accommodate you if you choose priority, but a full replacement may or may not be issued. If a full replacement is not issued, a partial replacement will be. If you wait past the 4 hour mark, I will do my best to accommodate you, but I can only do so much, so DO NOT WAIT to email me! If your temps are above or below my terms, you must pay for insulation and a heat/cold pack ( $2.50 for heat pack, $3.00 for just insulation, $5 for both.) in order for any replacement on priority. Heat/cold packs and insulation are free with express mail if your temps are below 45 or above 80 degrees.

Email: [email protected] I will respond much faster when E-mailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom