Drainage?

gracie88

I just order my ReptiBreeze stand for my chameleon enclosure (finally) and I was wondering how to set up drainage? I know that I need to drill holes in the bottom of my enclosure and put a bucket underneath, is there anything else I need to know? How should I go about this? I am also about to add live plants into my enclosure, does anyone have any tips or life hacks on how to set this up or anything? I already watched Gingero's (awesome) video about how to incorperate live plants into your enclosure but if anyone has anything else any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

I just order my ReptiBreeze stand for my chameleon enclosure (finally) and I was wondering how to set up drainage? I know that I need to drill holes in the bottom of my enclosure and put a bucket underneath, is there anything else I need to know? How should I go about this? I am also about to add live plants into my enclosure, does anyone have any tips or life hacks on how to set this up or anything? I already watched Gingero's (awesome) video about how to incorperate live plants into your enclosure but if anyone has anything else any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!
I forgot...do you have a male or female? I have females and have used the weight of their lay bins to guide the water to where I drilled the holes. I did use a sink mat (pic below) to elevate the bin so the water just doesn’t pool around it. If you have a male, just use a heavy plant instead.
44FB4F6E-8081-4C06-85F4-C7EA34358CAC.jpeg

I forgot...do you have a male or female? I have females and have used the weight of their lay bins to guide the water to where I drilled the holes. I did use a sink mat (pic below) to elevate the bin so the water just doesn’t pool around it. If you have a male, just use a heavy plant instead. View attachment 267630

I have a male veiled, how would I go about setting this up?

Back
Top Bottom