Dracaena

joeandsoph

Established Member
We have a green dracaena (Corn Plant) in the tank at the moment. Will any species of dracaena be suitable and also any other plants not on the live plant database. There must be other as I can't find hardly any of those on the database?

I found this safe plants list in another thread. http://www.flchams.com/safe_plant_list.asp. Give it a try. I had a fuchsia in with Amy/Amos but the buds started dropping off, so I figured it didn't like living indoors, lol! I only have schefflera and hibiscus in the cage at the moment as my little green friend has turned out to be quite a leaf-muncher!:D I have got a ficus too, but where s/he does eat the leaves I worry that the sap may cause skin/eye irritation.

I had a hibiscus it died!!! But Tilly back when she was Colin loved it haha. So now all I got is a corn plant but it fills the tank nicely with it being small.

I have tried a couple of Dracaena in the past. I found that my larger guys would always grab onto the leaves, which are kind of stiff, and break them. A couple of days later, the broken leaves turned brown and/or fell off. ...only took a week before the plant had no leaves left. :(

Drew

Back
Top Bottom