does anything look wrong with her eyes?

MangoTango

Established Member
they seem to be slightly sunken in (at least to me, i could be wrong) like when she looks up, I can see the bone structure around her eye ball if that makes sense. it’s been like this for a bit and her urates and poop have been perfect. lmk
DAF74F6A-B59F-4D43-AD6D-151EB7940695.jpeg

Attachments

• 0DEAF726-7F8C-47F5-9243-9BE6C23FF5A3.jpeg
    0DEAF726-7F8C-47F5-9243-9BE6C23FF5A3.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 30
  • CBF77A4F-EFBB-483D-A4B9-BFB446714C79.jpeg
    CBF77A4F-EFBB-483D-A4B9-BFB446714C79.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 34
Sometimes chams will pull their eyes in a little or a lot when stressed. Do you handle her a lot? Her eyes look fine to me but I don’t keep veileds so I’m not sure about it. Let me tag in someone else to help.
@Beman @MissSkittles @kinyonga
ah good to know. been waiting on a new dragon strand enclosure, 48” tall. the one she has now is only 30” :( that could be why. I have been handling her bc she stays right at the door and comes out as quick as possible bc i’m sure there’s not much room in the enclosure for her. it’s shipping mid september so 🤞🏼 almost there

I am not seeing anything with the eyes... but the front of her mouth looks a bit swollen and discolored. Has she been rubbing on the cage? When she gapes at you does the gum line look normal or puffy/red?

I am not seeing anything with the eyes... but the front of her mouth looks a bit swollen and discolored. Has she been rubbing on the cage? When she gapes at you does the gum line look normal or puffy/red?
no I don’t believe so. everything looks normal. although sometimes she boops her nose/mouth into the screen

no I don’t believe so. everything looks normal. although sometimes she boops her nose/mouth into the screen
ok hopefully the new cage will get there soon. So she will not rub like she is now. Just keep an eye on it and make sure you do not see any swelling or discoloration when she opens her mouth.

ok hopefully the new cage will get there soon. So she will not rub like she is now. Just keep an eye on it and make sure you do not see any swelling or discoloration when she opens her mouth.
do u have a reference picture of swelling/discoloration?

Back
Top Bottom