Does anyone else stress when your guy climbs crazy places?

suprdude

Avid Member
My guy is like a monkey and loves to climb anything, but I always feel like he's going to fall when he climbs up my arm or anywhere else outside his enclosure. Especially when he's standing on just two legs on the edge of someplace. I'm assuming they don't fall very easily.

My guy is like a monkey and loves to climb anything, but I always feel like he's going to fall when he climbs up my arm or anywhere else outside his enclosure. Especially when he's standing on just two legs on the edge of someplace. I'm assuming they don't fall very easily.
Usually if you look that tail is also locked onto something, it is their tether!

Sometimes
So happy mine stopped climbing the mesh and hanging upside down 😦

Not sure it's a phase or because my enclosure was under planted in early days but found that to be very stressful indeed

Back
Top Bottom