does anybody else

Yes! Mine wandered all over when he was young, and he was free-ranged, so we had to lower a "lizard gate" (big board) to keep him in the living room, where he "belongs". Forget to put down the gate, and he would show up in the kitchen, on a duffle bag of gym clothes in the bathroom, or once in a while upstairs. Leave him in the living room and, while he had his favored spots, we once found him on a picture frame above the mantle and other seemingly improbable places. This went on from the beginning of his free-range career (at about 7 months) until he was a little over two years old, then he began to slow down. We haven't lowered the lizard gate in the winter since he was two; the past two years (when he's been three and four) we haven't needed to lower it in the summer, either; he still moves about, but is more set in his ways, and pretty much sticks to a set collection of places. Sometimes when he's been out in the sun for a couple hours he has a bout of energy and might go wandering a bit again.

yah my girl sasha is about 6 months and free ranged and if i forget to shut the door to the where she is idk where she would end up haha

my ball python is actually MIA right now =[ so im gonna have to go on the hunt for him

Back
Top Bottom