DIY reptilinks

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
So repilinks are $30-40 a pound...

So i got the second smallest intestines i could. They are sheep. They made "breakfast sausage" at full stuffing. And its VERY thin and 100% collagen so easy to digest.

So basically it goes like this:
The night be before take out about 2ft of casing. It will smell like literal death, so make sure you do it in the kitchen. Rinse off all the salt, and place it in the tupperware that everyone likes to use for their lunches.
By weight put in 1 part "meat" and 1 part veg and 1 part fruit
Then when the entire family is gone use the $400 blender to "mince" the concoction
Now find your wife's favorite gravy/dressing funnel
Now find use one of your kids mini rubber bands meant for their braces
(the 2 steps above should be done with the mix on your hands, so every door knob is sticky when the family gets home)
Put the rubber band on the end of the funnel, and cuss and swear getting this weeeee little tube of meat onto the end of the funnel
Struggle to get the rubber band on the casing to hold it onto the end of the funnel
Give up and root through the medicine cabinet and use one of the females eyebrow pluckers to manipulate the rubber band
Full the funnel half way, and just keep going to town with your thumb smashing it into the funnel, it works quite well
Now spin your sausages. I made the mistake of not using enough casing, so i had one big sausage at the end
Also do not rinse off the sauges, or the tasters may not eat them

But now you have $2 a pound sausages mixed with whatever you want. For the chams you can even go one size smaller so you end up with hornworm tubes.

IMG_20200711_095949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom