Decorating help!!

Hi guys,

I'm planning on decorating our kitchen next weekend, but i'm a little concerned as my chams vivs are built into our units so can't be moved.
Is it ok to paint in the same room as them? If so is there any particular brand you can recommend?
I'm guessing oder free is a posibility!?:confused:

Many thanks ~ and Happy New Year

i would take them to a different room, i wouldnt want to expose my chams to those fumes. no odor doesnt mean no fumes. a fake tree in another room would be a sufficient home for a day.

Still, be sure to take JoshCrane1's advice. They are better off in another room until the paint is completely dry and there is no hint of odour. My other hobbies involve the use of solvents and paints and unfortunately my chameleon's enclosure is in the room next to it. As a general rule, I wait until I can no longer detect an odour, and then wait another 12 hours before moving her back in. If you are painting the entire room, seal off the entrances with plastic and open all the windows. Keep the room sealed off until the odour is gone and the paint is dried, then wait a few more hours until moving them back in

Back
Top Bottom