Custom Built or Standerd size cages/enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

Custom Built Cages by Dark Canyon Designs Inc.

Are you looking for an enclosure that has everything you need for Chameleon keeping---In one Cage?

You Dream it, We can build it! No cage to large or small, or crazy in design! If you want something to fit your specific needs, or just want a cage that fits a standard size recommended for the size Chameleon you have.
Also: for anyone wanting something customized to any of your herping needs, such as Other Lizards, Snakes, Turtles, Frogs and more! You give me an idea or plan and I can do it for you.

My designs incorporate all the usefull features needed in Chameleon keeping, such as:

A fully functional drain base, that can actually hold water! In the event that your drain gets plugged. With a completely sealed rubber bottom that is tapered to a drain. The drain is screened to allow only water to leave the cage base & the base rubber is smooth, very durable and easy to clean! The Base (Cage) can also be supplied with legs so you can put a catch bin (supplied by you) under the drain and drain tube. Add bleach tablets into the water catch bin to eliminate all oder till you dump bin.

The top can be either solid or screened. Customized to incorporate any and all your lighting, drippers, misters and more.

The door or doors are fully sealed, screened framed for good frontal view through, with fully durable and secure latches, hinges, and closures.

Meshes and screens, for the cage, can be various colors, hole sizes, and thicknesses. These can also be double mesh/screened for preventing even the smallest freeranged food items from escaping :eek: A lager mesh for bigger Chameleons allow it to climb comfortably around the sides for easier gripping and less to none toenail stress. A mesh or screen backed with a water barrier on all sides, or the ones you choose, allow humidity retension and prevents any dripper or mister spray through. Position and aim your mister toward these sides and any water that gets to the barrior drains down its sides and out the base drain! "So Let It Rain!" and let your Chameleon enjoy.

These Cages are light in weight, ridged, and durable for many many years of use. Choose the color, painted or wood stained. They are a kit design, to make shipping easier and costs cheaper. Also to reduced shipping damage. Easy to assemble & unassemble in the event you move to a new location, sell to another individual, or need to easily replace a damaged mesh or screen.

You Will Enjoy! Guaranteed & so will your Chameleon.

For Instance: a 2' wide x 2' deep x 4' tall cage would cost $200 U.S. Dollars. Shipping to most everywhere in the U.S. would be less than $50 Dollars

Below are some pictures of enclosures I have made for myself, other Forum Members, or are still for sale

PM me here or email me at [email protected] for pricing, cages, quotes, and more

Patten protection for Designs already processed

Attachments

• New Sold Cages 001.jpg
    New Sold Cages 001.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 402
  • New Enclosure 4 doors 002.jpg
    New Enclosure 4 doors 002.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 334
  • NEW! Kit Chameleon enclosures 007.jpg
    NEW! Kit Chameleon enclosures 007.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 849
  • New Sold Cages 071.jpg