Cup Feeding

chuka1212

I'm worried my chameleon may not be getting enough food, and I wanted to find out just how much he eats so I started cup feeding.

Yesterday he only ate two out of the cup. I put another cup with 10 crickets in his cage today and he ate three, then lost interest.

How many crickets will they eat in a sitting?

Do you guys just leave the cup in all day and your cham just snacks?

Do chameleons relish the hunt and not prefer to eat from cups?

Your help is appreciated!

I put a few in the cup and also let a few roam around the cage... I dont take the cup out of his cage unless im cleaning It... If there is left over food at the end of the night i will take out and regut load for the next day... I have a 4 month old panther he eats 6-9 a day...

I don't have the best answer but if you state the age, sex and type of chameleon as well as the size of the feeder i am sure someone can help

He is a male, veiled chameleon of 4 months. The size of feeders are .5 inch crickets.

Sorry I didn't state any more information, I have been asking a ton of questions because I am a paranoid psycho when it comes to my new cham.

So I just assumed everyone knew "the crazy new guy with the veiled chameleon was posting again." :D

Back
Top Bottom