crykets not eating gut load????????

alexcoppola

I just made some gut load yesterday for my new baby ambilobe Cham but it looks like the crykets are not eating the gut load I put in yesterday around 2pm it's made of sweet potato collerd greens yam carrots apple orange romain lettece wheat bran oat bran, do you guys know why they are not eating it, or is it that maby I have not gave them enouf time to eat it???

Dunno... I use virtually the same components as you did & mine take right to it within minutes. I grind mine down with a food processor & freeze a bunch of ice cube trays full of it.

Do you have a dry gutload powder in there with them of some sort that they might prefer to the gutload you made? Good question... good luck!

Dunno... I use virtually the same components as you did & mine take right to it within minutes. I grind mine down with a food processor & freeze a bunch of ice cube trays full of it.

Do you have a dry gutload powder in there with them of some sort that they might prefer to the gutload you made? Good question... good luck!

that's exactly what I did, used the food proseser and froze in ice cube trays, there is nothing else with them just the gut load....

my crickets dont always eat my gutload either. I put in Kale, Romaine, mango, apples, oranges, carrots and they have not touched it today. I notice that they will sometimes gorge themselves and then not eat so much the next time. My cham kinda went on a cricket strike anyways and they are getting big and to the point of making alot of noise and I cannot stand it! I have never had crickets for this long! I am about to let them go out in the woods somewhere!

my crickets dont always eat my gutload either. I put in Kale, Romaine, mango, apples, oranges, carrots and they have not touched it today. I notice that they will sometimes gorge themselves and then not eat so much the next time. My cham kinda went on a cricket strike anyways and they are getting big and to the point of making alot of noise and I cannot stand it! I have never had crickets for this long! I am about to let them go out in the woods somewhere!

I kno that's why I keep mine in my geradge

I have had issues with my criclets not eating their gut load too so i switched what i was trying to feed em to some of those orange cubes that you buy for em and when they didnot eat that either i just decided they were retarded and went to a diffrent pet store to buy em and the new crickets took right to eating... my guess is the ones that i had not eating were just retarded do to inbreeding or something lol cause the other ones are doing fine :)

Back
Top Bottom