Crocodile skink

Taylorkaymoss

Hey I researched forums for Skinks and was given this forum if it’s not allowed please let me know.

I just got a red eyed crocodile skink yesterday and I am going to make a bio active tank when I get a chance but as of now I have eco-earth and then mice on top of it a couple fake plants my humanity is not high enough so I bought a reptile fogger terrarium humidifier and was wondering if that would be OK for the skank instead of a Mr. since it’s almost the same thing but I think it would be less aggravating for him please let me know! thankI just got a red eyed crocodile skink yesterday and I am going to make a bio active tank when I get a chance but as of now I have eco-earth and then moss on top of it a couple fake plants my humidity is not high enough so I bought a reptile fogger terrarium humidifier and was wondering if that would be OK for the skank instead of a Mr. since it’s almost the same thing but I think it would be less aggravating for him please let me know you for any info!

There is a “Pet and Other Reptile” section where you can ask questions. Go to the forums tab and scroll near the bottom.

I have never cared for this species, but as far as bioactivity goes, I always recommend you take a look at the bio dudes YouTube channel. His approach/technique is very good.

Back
Top Bottom