Corn Snakes for Sale (Canada Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canopy Chameleons

Established Member
Time to thin the herd and the hold backs to prepare for this year's babies, so I have the following up for sale:

1.0 2007 Opal, very aggressive feeder -- $120

0.1 2007 Ultramel het Caramel, growing like a weed, and is stunning-- $140

1.1 2007 Normal het Granite (Bloodred and Anery A), slow starters, but are eating like Champs now-- $60 each, or $100 for both

0.1 2007 Normal het Anery, Hypo, possible het Amel, Lavender, this girl is a very very good feeder, and is a good size-- $75

1.0 2007 Ghost possible het Amel, Lavender-- $80

0.1 Aprx. 3 year old Amel, this girl is different. No belly checkers, fairly normal patterning, never been bred, so needs to be proven out for the clear belly-- $100

1.0 Sunglow/Amel, het Caramel and Motley, big boy, was off food for spring, but is now eating regularly again. Breeding size and age-- $120

0.1 Snow, extremely high pink female, suspected to have hypo or Lav at work in her, very nice looking. 3 years old-- $100

Take them all for $700, which is a steal. I'm open to offers, and/or trades. Doesn't hurt to ask, worst I can do is say no. Pickup is preferred, delivery to anywheres between Calgary and Edmonton can be arranged for cost of gas.

Email me at [email protected] for any questions and information, or contact me via PM. Can also be reached by phone at (403) 302-7383

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom