Contribute pics! Member Spotlight feature.

So intense.

Attachments

• C34D83F9-8280-4189-BBFF-D44484475F78.jpeg
    C34D83F9-8280-4189-BBFF-D44484475F78.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 24
He yells at me from his branch once a week so I thought OK I’m just gonna go for it. I reached in with a flat hand under his chin and lifted up and he climbed right on my hand. No color change, no puffing or gaping…just being himself. Then I handed him to my son and he hung out for a minute or so. We put him back before he changed his mind. I call this being in neutral haha. I really think respecting his boundaries and keeping the handling to a minimum is paying dividends.

Attachments

• 1B4BBCCE-613B-4220-9AC6-04806954D3AA.jpeg
    1B4BBCCE-613B-4220-9AC6-04806954D3AA.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 21
  • B9ECEA95-E293-483A-B270-FF7BD884B49A.jpeg
    B9ECEA95-E293-483A-B270-FF7BD884B49A.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
He yells at me from his branch once a week so I thought OK I’m just gonna go for it. I reached in with a flat hand under his chin and lifted up and he climbed right on my hand. No color change, no puffing or gaping…just being himself. Then I handed him to my son and he hung out for a minute or so. We put him back before he changed his mind. I call this being in neutral haha. I really think respecting his boundaries and keeping the handling to a minimum is paying dividends.
Oh my gosh how exciting!!! He doesn't look amused though 🤣

He’s so unusual looking (in a beautiful way) and not just the translucent…his dark bars are so broad and he’s got so much orange/brown. Just curious where you got him from.

He’s so unusual looking (in a beautiful way) and not just the translucent…his dark bars are so broad and he’s got so much orange/brown. Just curious where you got him from.
He came from a Magical place called IllExotics in Philadelphia.

https://www.illexotics.com/

He wasn’t even for sale. I was looking at another chameleon and they brought him out from behind the scenes to show me how cool he was. As usual, pics do him no justice. He’s orange like Carrot Top with pretty indigo dots. That’s why he’s Tony the Tiger. My little colorful and unenthusiastic friend.

Hey everyone thank you for continued additions to this thread... Sorry I have not been responding. The whole family got sick last week and I went into deadline for work as well. So this is currently me. :hilarious:

Sick Live Action GIF by All Better
No worries. We all have lives outside of the forum as well and completely understand. Take care of yourself first ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom