Condensation on bottle for water?

Aquaseafoam

I just had an idea- I do not have a misting systems- i'm a spray bottle mister with no plans in the immediate future to set up a system.
I've heard of people poking small holes in a cup or using melting ice cubes to drip into the enclosure but what about placing a bottle of refrigerated water in the enclosure on a plant so that the cham could drink the condensation right off the bottle, or off the leaves when the droplets ran down the bottle onto the plant? This seems like it would last longer than ice or a cup, and I could just rotate bottles of water from the fridge to the cage.
Can someone with another point of view tell me if they see any problems with this?

I just had an idea- I do not have a misting systems- i'm a spray bottle mister with no plans in the immediate future to set up a system.
I've heard of people poking small holes in a cup or using melting ice cubes to drip into the enclosure but what about placing a bottle of refrigerated water in the enclosure on a plant so that the cham could drink the condensation right off the bottle, or off the leaves when the droplets ran down the bottle onto the plant? This seems like it would last longer than ice or a cup, and I could just rotate bottles of water from the fridge to the cage.
Can someone with another point of view tell me if they see any problems with this?

I honestly believe that it wouldn't be an adequate amount of water for the chameleon to drink from.

Back
Top Bottom