Coming soon...

Monitor lizard- tegus are 4-4.5
actually it is a tegu, while monitor lizards may fit the description a bit better most female tegus don't exceed the 3 1/2 foot mark. most male tegus grow to what you said "4-4.5". also it could be species specific. for example the golden tegu grows smaller than the argentine black and white tegu (the kind I'm getting) i could show you the terrarium if you want, its not completed yet though.

actually it is a tegu, while monitor lizards may fit the description a bit better most female tegus don't exceed the 3 1/2 foot mark. most male tegus grow to what you said "4-4.5". also it could be species specific. for example the golden tegu grows smaller than the argentine black and white tegu (the kind I'm getting) i could show you the terrarium if you want, its not completed yet though.
My local herp store has a couple; they are really cool

I think tegus are really cool... and I think when they’re babies (at least the Argentine black and white ones) They have greenish heads?? I might be wrong but anyways.

what kind you getting?
I am getting the Argentine black and white tegu, and your correct. After shedding a few times the green wears away though.

I am getting the Argentine black and white tegu, and your correct. After shedding a few times the green wears away though.
Nice! Didn’t know the green goes so quick. ?

we are in the process of moving like literally right now, so it is busy. And getting harder with having enough food for my veiled who’s 5 ish months

Back
Top Bottom