Christmas Chams from the kingdom! Super photo heavy!

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
Well seems like im not the only one who got a new camera, so i had to take some photos today! Wow dslr's are awesome!

Leaf

N.Mitsio juvy

Tamatave male

Ankaramy female 1

Ank female 2

Leaf looking exceptionally beautiful again

tamatave female

Christmas baby

Gravid ambi female

Anoles in December....?

And lastly my guard dog Muffin (who needs groomed)

Happy Holiday Everyone!
Hope you enjoyed!

-Nic

New cameras are so much fun - I am still working out the bugs - Hope to be taking award winning pics soon though! Your pictures turned out great! Merry christmas!

Very nice pictures. Your chams are gorgeous! I really like leaf......she looks like my little girl Camille. Merry Christmas! Jann

I enjoyed seeing the anole photo, oh and leaf is very beautiful indeed and I also love your gravid ambilobe panther:D

Leaf is awesome! They all are. What is the Christmas baby? You have indeed made good use of your new camera.

Susan James

when you get real big into dslr's, and have some extra cash. the canon D1S with a good macro is my fav rig i have. aka last years christmas present. the only one.

Sweet pics, Nic.
Looks like a lot of people were spoiled with cameras this year.
Have fun with the new D40.
Did you get any lenses with it?

thanks everyone for the kind words. Vertex, she is quite horrifying, and the worst part is, she gos for the throat :p

This is a d40 with a 18-55mm lense but of few of these shots i used a 55-200mm. The d40 with the 18-55 on macro setting works alot better than I expected, im very happy with this camera and ive been using it non stop since i put the freshly charged battery in it. Im heading downtown later tonight to take some photos of the sky scrapers.

Last edited:
dang nic next time im in the hood ill have to see you new pair they look awesome in the pic but i know they are amazing up close.

Back
Top Bottom