Chilled Out Chameleon!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lily was leaning on her vine looking so chilled out that I had to capture this moment too! She's such a funny chameleon - so full of character, bless her! She makes me smile every time I look at her. The expression on her face is so funny!:D

Attachments

• Fat Lazy Lily!.jpg
    Fat Lazy Lily!.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 150
Rofl, she certainly does look relaxed in that one, almost posed like a model!
Maybe you should rename her 'Lady Di', shes gotta be the most photographed chameleon in history! :D
Never met anyone who enjoyed their Reptile so much as you!
The avatar one is cute, it seems to say 'Wheres my Hornworms?" LOL :)

Malicious, you just Inspired a Question for all US cham keepers, Do you guys trade, that is, do you stud males out to other keepers, like breeding loans, with agreements on hatchling/babys divided between both owners?

Just curious, here its not really done due to fears of disease/bad husbandry etc, except between keepers who know each other, but still rarely.

Could not resist......:)

:D That's just so funny, Malicious!! It does look like she's daydreaming! She would probably be a very good breeder, but I don't have room for nearly 100 babies every time!

Yes, jojackson - she must be the most loved and photographed cham ever! There's just something so sweet and special about her! Well, we take photos of our kids to capture special moments, so why not the pets too?! Trouble is - there's so many moments and expressions that I just have to capture!

Great pic! I always enjoy seeing Lilly!!!! Mabey she was day dreaming about her friend from across the pond.

Back
Top Bottom