Change in behavior

Sdye84

So I have a female veiled Chameleon that is somewhere between 4-7 months old. Last week she had a very minor thermal
Burn on her back. She was eating great acting fine etc. we went to the vet got some Silvadene cream. The day we went to the vet she started to shed. She shed that day and a little the next. After that she started spending a lot of time at the bottom of her cage. I checked temps they are ok. She is also staying very dark green. Thinking she may be dehydrated I upped the time of her mister. I was doing some reading and some suggested that her behavior might mean she is trying to lay eggs. (She has also been on the cranky side.. hissing at me a lot, which she hasn’t done really at all since I got her) any ideas?

So I have a female veiled Chameleon that is somewhere between 4-7 months old. Last week she had a very minor thermal
Burn on her back. She was eating great acting fine etc. we went to the vet got some Silvadene cream. The day we went to the vet she started to shed. She shed that day and a little the next. After that she started spending a lot of time at the bottom of her cage. I checked temps they are ok. She is also staying very dark green. Thinking she may be dehydrated I upped the time of her mister. I was doing some reading and some suggested that her behavior might mean she is trying to lay eggs. (She has also been on the cranky side.. hissing at me a lot, which she hasn’t done really at all since I got her) any ideas?
In the pics you posted in your last thread she looked far to small to be of laying age. I posted the help form for you to fill out. I still recommend doing that so we can ensure your husbandry is correct.

Back
Top Bottom