Chams living in Bathroom

as for your husband... don't worrie, I'll just dress up the smaller kids in Barney costumes, and we can tell your honey that you are just free ranging your chams for a while.:D

Harry

Hubby is only bothered by the ones I want to bring home and keep. Over a number of years I have had 29 forster kids. That was before this hubby who I have been married to for 20 years, we all must compronise.

OK, 2 questions. I can name at least 20 species you don't have yet, do you want that list so you can add more?
And question 2 is, can you hold it until Sunday?:D

Nick

Can I hold it til Sunday? Are you nuts. I am a woman, h**l no i can't hold it!!

You better get the list to me so I can start thinking. I already know that at some point I want pgymys, ane I think a Jackson. Several more are being looked at. I have two sewing rooms, if I cut down to 1 I could have 2 lizard rooms:):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

Hubby is only bothered by the ones I want to bring home and keep. Over a number of years I have had 29 forster kids. That was before this hubby who I have been married to for 20 years, we all must compronise.

ah, so you are like my bro in law/sister in law (no true relation...will get to it in a moment)...
in fact, all the kids I was talking about are foster kids themselfs.

both Pat and Linda, quite some years ago addopted my nephiew.
my nephiew was originaly a foster kid with them, and they were so good with him that they addopted him.
they have since addopted a little girl too, Erin.
they still have 3 other foster kids too.

in the past month or so, they even moved about 2 blocks from me, and we now see eachother often.
they are great people. totaly angels if you ask me.
you sound just as wonderful as they are...:D

Harry

Here is the new room, walls are to look like trees with tiny sky showing, sky at top and white celing for light reflection. Also new wood/lamiate floor, base boards not up yet, hubby too busy!!:D:D More pict when chams move home tongiht.

Attachments

• P4120012.jpg
    P4120012.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 100
  • P4120013.jpg
    P4120013.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 152
  • P4120014.jpg
    P4120014.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 105
  • P4120015.jpg
    P4120015.jpg