Chameleons new cage- constructive criticism welcome

salish_31

So, I have only put in the “highways” and wanted some more eyes to look over it before I put in plants. Let me know if you need more angles.

Attachments

• IMG_5676.jpeg
    IMG_5676.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5677.jpeg
    IMG_5677.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5678.jpeg
    IMG_5678.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5679.jpeg
    IMG_5679.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 7
I always put in a preliminary branch network and once I get the plants in, I’ll add some more. Once I see how my chameleon moves in the enclosure, I’ll see where more may be needed.
The only critique I have is to create a scaffolding with some of your larger branches attached to the frame in an ‘H’ shape. From those you can much easier attach the rest of your branches without risk of damaging the screen. Another option is to get some garden lattice and attach that to the frame and add a couple of screws to each corner to better secure the lattice so it won’t slide down. Then you can attach branches and plants. The lattice is the plastic type and it does come in different colors. I could only find white. It does look nice.
IMG_5616.jpeg IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5883.jpeg

I always put in a preliminary branch network and once I get the plants in, I’ll add some more. Once I see how my chameleon moves in the enclosure, I’ll see where more may be needed.
The only critique I have is to create a scaffolding with some of your larger branches attached to the frame in an ‘H’ shape. From those you can much easier attach the rest of your branches without risk of damaging the screen. Another option is to get some garden lattice and attach that to the frame and add a couple of screws to each corner to better secure the lattice so it won’t slide down. Then you can attach branches and plants. The lattice is the plastic type and it does come in different colors. I could only find white. It does look nice.
View attachment 353704View attachment 353705View attachment 353708
That is a great idea. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom