Chameleon Forums Favicon Contest

This contest is open until I receive a few more entries. I probably should have waited on this contest until after the new logo. I will accept two entries from each member.

Here is my entry... Hope you like it... I think it would be perfect!

Favicon.jpg

i think this is the only clear one.
well this is the only one i can really make out without making it hard on my eyes.
its pretty easy to get, and i think this is a winner.

we have a winner

Congratulations SoCaliSon :) :D :cool:

As some have already noticed, we have a new favicon! I think the new icon looks great and fits well with the site. As promised, the winner will receive a rare and limited origami boulder with haiku. This fine piece of artwork will be serial numbered, signed, and offered in a display case.

Some members may need to clear their temporary internet files before the favicon becomes visible.

Wooohooo... I am still working on getting it to show up... Being able to help out with the site was rewarding enough... But to recieve such a fine piece of artwork as well... I am honored.:D

Can someone help me ... for some reason I can't find out how to get this thing to show up... I thought I cleared my Temp files but it is not showing.

Delete temp files and history, If you are not doing so close IE or whichever browser you are using and open it again. Then browse to the forum

Edit : It may be helpful to delete the cookie for the site as well

Got It!... How exciting...Welp... That is my contribution to the site... Hope you all like it... I feel so special!

Now I'll have to start entering photots in the monthly contests... Justin and Royden have inspired me to take up photography once again. (was my major in school)

Back
Top Bottom