Chameleon for Sale to Good Home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptar0729

Hi guys,

I moved across the country to Oregon a few months ago and unfortunately I am unable to get my chameleon out here. He is living with my grandparents in central Florida. I have too much on my plate right now as far as school and work goes and I cannot provide for him like I used to. I can't find an affordable place out here that allows pets and I decided not to just put him up for sale anywhere because I don't want him going to the wrong home. I know that people on here are knowledgeable about chams for the most part and I trust that someone qualified will be able to take him.

About my cham:

Name: Reptar
Species: Chameleo calyptratus (Veiled Chameleon)
Approx. Hatch date: 6/30/14
Personality: Sassy but loving to the right person; has a hard time accepting other people at first but with time he is good about it. He loves to be out in the sun and his favorite treat is meal worms. He also likes to eat mushed banana, some mushed apple, and peas. His favorite hobby is sitting on top of peoples' heads.
He is a bit small for his species and age but he has always been on the smaller side. He was the runt of the clutch.

This is so incredibly hard for me as I love him to death.. I hope that the right person will come along.
It would be preferred to sell him to someone in or around Melbourne, FL as it would be less stressful for him to travel a shorter distance.

I'll be selling his setup with him as well:
ExoTerra Monsoon RS400 misting system
ExoTerra Large terrarium (18" x 20" x 24" ) with mushroom ledge installed
ExoTerra UV lamp
ExoTerra Heat Lamp
2 Cricket cages
ExoTerra water bowl
Jungle vine, Flukers purple leaves, Flukers vine, multiple plants
misc. supplies (calcium powder, reptile-friendly cage cleaner and deodorizer, etc.)

Personal Message me for price.
Serious inquiries only, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom