Cham tilting up towards the light

Ok thank you for sharing. I feel like first steps need to be getting her to a good exotic vet with chameleon care experience, getting her on antibiotics and getting the proper UVB. Then lets go from there.
Update: I got the new UVB& heat lamp today. the 5.0 Reptisun. I also replaced all of the previous fake plants with real ones (Golden pothos & wandering jew). She been eating and exploring today and i haven’t heard the coughing or seen her stargaze. But, I called the vets today and she has an appt soon ☺️☺️.

Update: I got the new UVB& heat lamp today. the 5.0 Reptisun. I also replaced all of the previous fake plants with real ones (Golden pothos & wandering jew). She been eating and exploring today and i haven’t heard the coughing or seen her stargaze. But, I called the vets today and she has an appt soon ☺️☺️.
Fantastic! Please keep us updated on how she is doing and what the vet says.

Update everyone. Miku got to the vet and she’s doing so much better now!!! No stargazing or coughing, and she’s recently been introduced to small dubia roaches which she LOVES!! :). Here’s a picture of her now, small and cute but gross and wrinkly at the same time shedding her skin😂. Her new fogger comes in next week.

Attachments

• IMG_1699.jpeg
    IMG_1699.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom