cham is dying?

Colex352

So I’ve had my veiled chameleon for 6 months and the last couple days she’s been moving very little. And I honestly don’t know why to do. She refuses to eat and won’t drink. And I need some help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 26
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry your cham isn't doing well. I'm going to ask a few questions.
Could you post some pictures of your enclosure from top to bottom including the lights you use?
How long have you had her? Has she laid any eggs?
What supplements are you using?
Where did you get her from?

I'm no expert on veiled chameleons, nor have I owned a female, @Beman @MissSkittles might have some advice for you 😊

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry your cham isn't doing well. I'm going to ask a few questions.
Could you post some pictures of your enclosure from top to bottom including the lights you use?
How long have you had her? Has she laid any eggs?
What supplements are you using?
Where did you get her from?

I'm no expert on veiled chameleons, nor have I owned a female, @Beman @MissSkittles might have some advice for you 😊
I am not home right now I won’t be for a couple hours. I have a glass tank 150 gallon. I have a daylight blue reptile bulbs 60w. She laid 6 eggs. I’ve had her for about 6 months. And I put all of her food in calcium. And I get her from my local reptile store.

I am not home right now I won’t be for a couple hours. I have a glass tank 150 gallon. I have a daylight blue reptile bulbs 60w. She laid 6 eggs. I’ve had her for about 6 months. And I put all of her food in calcium. And I get her from my local reptile store.
Okay, so you want a different light, Chameleons need UV. You need long light, I use a reptisun T5 HO 5.0 ( I will provide a picture of it.)

I would get a different enclosure, like mentioned, they need the UV and chameleons can't get that through the glass, A 24"×24"×48" mesh enclosure with lots of veiled safe plants and branches with no sap is awesome!

What brand is the calcium? Do you have any multivitamins you use?

Back
Top Bottom