CH Nosy Faly update

They are drop dead gorgeous! Great work! :D

It'd be nice if people could actually post a thread without some troll ruining the experience. Don't let em' get you down. Keep doing what doing and keep updating. :)

I second Jann on this one. I don't know that I could tell most of the Locales apart even! I rarely am super impressed by panthers but your Faly's are very impressive to me.

My wife loves panthers and I think they're great just very few of them really impress me, know what I mean?

Lol Thanks

They are drop dead gorgeous! Great work! :D

It'd be nice if people could actually post a thread without some troll ruining the experience. Don't let em' get you down. Keep doing what doing and keep updating. :)

Lol will do...... and yeah they dont get me down I thinks is funny:p Down here we call them HATERS lol. some people just get crazy out of hand and dont open there eyes to see what others have.

Here is a update of one of the boys.
037-7.jpg

035-6.jpg

032-3.jpg

031-7.jpg

004-8.jpg

015-6.jpg

007-4.jpg

010-5.jpg

012-8.jpg

022-6.jpg

017-5.jpg

Wow those are the most amazing Nosy Falys I have ever seen the red rain is so intense. Good Job man!

Wow, even Tornedo agrees theyre great. You must be doing something right Lee. :D

He looks great, just wait until that red rain pops through as they mature. The black barring will almost certainly turn out blue. My friend had an amazing faly that had black bars when young, he turned out to be one of the best Faly I have seen!!!

Keep up the good work dude and keep them pics coming.

You can tell hes faly, look along the lateral line where it meets the jaw. Theres always 2 white lines near to the cheek, thats something Ive noticed with almost all pure faly. You can also see the yellow starting to form in his cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom