Buying Live Plants

Sticky Tongue

Can anyone suggest some good places to purchase "Cham-Safe" plants? None of the local places I've gone to carry any ficus, pothos, or umbrella :( . Is there a good online retailer?

Where do you live? That will help others to help you! No good suggesting a UK shop if you live in the States! (I'm in the UK).

Can't help you then, sorry!! I don't have a clue about places to buy plants in America! I'm sure someone else will be along soon and help!

Hey sticky tongue, I live here in Kokomo. I can really get good umbrellas or pothos at lowes here in town on highway 31. I would imagine you could do the same down there. If not you should take a drive up here to our lowes. They do not have the ficus though. You can get them a couple different places on line. Chameleons Only and lll Reptile have them. I just got a nice umbrella the other day at lowes, they have a pretty nice selection right now. Hope this helps.

Cool, thanks for the info, I've been to Home Depot, Menards, Meijer, and Do-it Center so far and I haven't bothered to try Lowe's since none of the others had anything. I'll head there tonight!

Back
Top Bottom