Buying Ambanja

saradoggy10

Established Member
Hello!
I totally forgot that the facebook group I'm on doesn't allow asking to buy chams, so please share this with any facebook breeders if you can.
I'm looking to purchase an ambanja male chameleon that would be ready to be purchased in December-February. The baby in question needs to either be F1 or have the last two generations documented. Preferably no relation to Kammerflage but can have no relation at all to Kammerflage's Rocky or Shirley Temple.
Max is $400 but I would be much more eager to buy from one less expensive than $400.
I know I sound persnickety but I want to make sure I don't inbreed.

The male will be treated like the king he is and he will be part of an entirely humane research project concerning ambanja color genetics and chameleon behavior. He has a perfect cage already set up and ready for him at any moment. He will be receiving Arcadia supplements and will be a big help in discovering care and breeding tactics for ambanja owners everywhere!

I'm not sure this is being viewed all that much. Is there any way to get this visible at all on the general?

Back
Top Bottom