Burn or No?

Hello everyone. Well i took Clea out today and noticed a gray spot to the right of her eye and below her casque. If you look closely in the pics you can see it. Is it another burn or worse? I tried to search up burns on here and see what i can find but the pics i found were a lot more then this and i really couldn't tell. Please help. I hope she will be OK.

Attachments

• Pictures 001.jpg
    Pictures 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Pictures 002.jpg
    Pictures 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 207
You need to get better pics. Could be a cricket bite, burn, who knows.

I will try to get better pics but honestly clea does not like the camera and always moves around. I never really let crickets in her cage for her to feed on. I always cup feed

Even though the pics aren't that great, it looks to me like normal wear and tear, which should come off with a shed. I have seen that before in a couple of mine and it comes off with a shed. (but, it could be something entirely different - need to see a better picture...)

ha ha ha.....I'm glad to see that my female trans. veiled is not the only fatty (no offense to Clea, though...)... :D:D

It could just be a bruise - she may have bumped it on a branch or something. Keep an eye on her and see how it goes. She's not really liking the camera game is she?!:D Bless her!

Wow........

Wow she is a tank! I agree with Julie........that looks like a normal "ding". Chams often get little dings or bruises from normal activity. It would merit watching if it was bigger. Think of the little scratches and bruises we get as people from daily life........same thing for chams.

LOL thanks guys. Glad to know that it is probably nothing to serious and Beeze i use to spoil her all time with food before i learned everything and joined the forums. That is one reason i came on here. I just didnt know how much to feed her and all. Now i do and i can assure you..in the future it wont happen again lol

Back
Top Bottom