Bump on head

ReptileAce

A bit concerned recently as I've noticed a bump on my girly's head, been keeping an eye on it but nothings changed. I haven't noticed anything different about her except that, not sure if it's bothering her or not. Any ideas ?? Wanting to take her to the vet soon if I need to
1000006548.jpg

A bit concerned recently as I've noticed a bump on my girly's head, been keeping an eye on it but nothings changed. I haven't noticed anything different about her except that, not sure if it's bothering her or not. Any ideas ?? Wanting to take her to the vet soon if I need to View attachment 352563
this looks very similar to the bump on spaghettis nose @Gloriawood :( Best bet would be to get it checked out by a vet, but there will be more experienced people who may know what it is! I’ve heard that bumps could be papilloma but i’m not very sure!

A bit concerned recently as I've noticed a bump on my girly's head, been keeping an eye on it but nothings changed. I haven't noticed anything different about her except that, not sure if it's bothering her or not. Any ideas ?? Wanting to take her to the vet soon if I need to View attachment 352563
Agree that vet is the best course of action. Looks like it could be a infection

I would see about getting to the vet. We are going through this right now like @yungzerk mentioned. It looks just like a bump that showed up on my guy’s nose recently. He acted no different and it didn’t seem to bother him at all. But chams are masters at hiding any illness. Turned out to be a small infection. He has surgery this afternoon to clean it out and drain it. I’ll attach a photo of Spaghetti’s bump so you can see.

Attachments

• IMG_1142.jpeg
    IMG_1142.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi and welcome to the forum. :) I agree with everyone that a vet visit is your best course of action. If it is an infection, it will need to be thoroughly cleaned out - chameleon pus is thick like cottage cheese and does not go away simply from antibiotics.

Back
Top Bottom