Bump on chameleon

Golden_Eaglez7

There is a small bump on my female panther chameleons back that looks like it has a hole in the center of it, what could it be
18920F95-8A7F-4E4A-9727-1ACC4231FB34.jpeg

Im guessing that is/was an infected cut/injury if that is the only lump on the cham. Odds are its filed with old shed or layers of mung. Does she let you pick at it at all with some tweezers to see if you can move it around and if its hard or soft?

If you are not experienced with this sort of thing your going to need a vet visit. Its not going to go away on its own, and its going to get bigger. Odds are its not affecting the health of the chameleon however.

today she has her eyes closed while basking, also trying to clean her eyes out when it was not misting.

Attachments

• 943F1F49-7671-4CA1-AFD3-3335545661AB.jpeg
    943F1F49-7671-4CA1-AFD3-3335545661AB.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 71
There are no specific chameleon vets anywhere near my area so I took her to a exotics vet, they did a fecal test that said she had no parasites, the doc took off the bump and we are applying a anti fungal/antibiotic cream to the area
I'm glad you were able to take her somewhere. Good to know there is no parasites. Hope her tail gets better. ❤

Back
Top Bottom