Building my Gutload again

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
I forgot how much of a headache it is trying to remember all these ingredients. Like omg smh. I just need to have a better memory. I can't wait to feed these to my babies though, raising happy bugs on healthy foods is enough to make me giggle.

Here's the current list (I use mainly this new list with a few ingredients from some older lists):
chameleon-gutload 2.jpg
I just made up some gutload last night if you want the ingredients list, too!

Ah perfect! Thats about my ratios right now for the dry gutload... chow thing im making (its something they will have access to 24/7) now i can adjust it better. And the wet stuff i can adjust to fit this too. I need to figure out where to get a good collard and mustard mix. Its not common at the farmers markets in my area but i think i saw one at the grocery store the other day

Dry gutload/chow which my roaches and worms usually get like a 1/8 of a cup every few days. Its safe for them to eat every day and an eighth of a cup usually runs out around then. Usually high humidity species get a teaspoon to tablespoon a day

Alfalfa
Bee pollen
Flax meal
Sunflower meal
Almond meal
Pumpkin meal
Hemp seed meal
Chia meal
Ground carrots
Ground kale
Small amounts of ground corn (sweet) and broccoli
Ground elderberries
Ground blueberries
Ground zuchinni
Maca powder
Spelt sprout powder
Ground papaya
Spirulina
Mulberry leaf powder

Fruits-
Strawberry tops
Raspberries
Mango
Bananas and peels
Mulberries
Apricots
Apples
Peaches
Necterines
Melons
(Generally anything safe we have in the house that needs to be used or has excess we wont eat like the tops or peels but are safe for the roaches)

Veggies-
Spring mix
Kale
Sprouts
Mustard greens
Water cress
Bell pepper
Fresh zuchinni
Sweet potato
Yams
Small amounts of cauliflower, broccoli, and brussel sprout leaves
Collards