"BUGdgeting "

I am starting a personnel project and I thought I would share it with everyone! I strongly believe in happiness over materialism, as a result I am starting a new budgeting plan based on the book a year of less by Cait Flanders. I am only allowing myself to buy essentials and things on my approved shopping list which of course includes BUGS ! And other chameleon supplies such as new uvb bulbs and tap conditioner.
My goal is to see how long my feeders last to come up with a unit value of their actually cost as they degrade over time/ get eaten.
I figured this would be helpful in figuring the "cost" of owning a chameleon to better educate customers at my store.
What do you think? Anyone interesting in me sharing my findings as I go along?

?never mind it's from March 2020 I though it was 2000 well this is embrassing haha. Thanks for the heads up!!!
Actually, I wasn't linking to just one article. I often link to a group or search of articles because different authors can have different ideas, perspectives and approaches, and I believe reading a few—even differing—opinions can yield a more well-rounded understanding of most any topic.

Actually, I wasn't linking to just one article. I often link to a group or search of articles because different authors can have different ideas, perspectives and approaches, and I believe reading a few—even differing—opinions can yield a more well-rounded understanding of most any topic.
You always have the best philosophical responses! I want to focus on how long individual bugs live and cost without having to grow a colony. My goal is to see how much I actually have to spend a week/month on bugs based on how quick they expire . For example I get my hornworms from Dubiaroaches.com but have to let them grow for at least two weeks to be the perfect medium size for sage. Roaches last long than crickets but cost more. I want to find a balance. Does that make sense? I don't know if I worded it well

Back
Top Bottom