Brothers Chameleon, please Help

I have kept fischers (and many other chameleons) in glass cages with screen lids for years. They were all WC adults and most of them live for 5 years with me when kept that way....males and females. The main thing to be careful of with a glass cage is that there is no build up of water on the floor of the cage that might create a place for bacteria or fungus to grow.

If its an exo-terra tank it will also have ventilation at the front....between the door and the dam.

Airflow is created by placing the basking light to one side/corner of the cage so that the hot air on that side will rise and the cool air will fall. If you took physics in school, its a similar theory to what happens in a convection chamber.

There is ventilation on the top of the tank. I will have a look and see if the floor is damp from where I have been misting. Thanks everyone, my Bro is back tomorrow :). On my Birthday hehehe :D

it might be a cricket strike,my cham just started eating crickets again yesterday i gave him tough luv,he didnt eat for 2 weeks even though the crickets were right next to him,but today i fed him 7 large crickets hes fat again,lol

Back
Top Bottom