Brian Barczyk

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Not sure how many watch YouTube and/or reptile videos. It seems that the majority of the reptile YouTubers have come out in support for Brian B and talked about what is going on and encouraging support. Not too long ago, Brian B was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and in today’s vlog, he said it’s inoperable. While he is asking for financial support to complete his aquarium, as are many others in his name, I’m not promoting that here. I just want us all as fellow human beings to put out some prayers, moments of silence or send whatever good healing juju you can, his way. Pancreatic cancer is one of the worse types of cancer to get. While he isn’t strictly a chameleon guy…more into snakes and monitors, he does have and appreciate chameleons as well as all creatures. Thank you all much!

Not sure how many watch YouTube and/or reptile videos. It seems that the majority of the reptile YouTubers have come out in support for Brian B and talked about what is going on and encouraging support. Not too long ago, Brian B was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and in today’s vlog, he said it’s inoperable. While he is asking for financial support to complete his aquarium, as are many others in his name, I’m not promoting that here. I just want us all as fellow human beings to put out some prayers, moments of silence or send whatever good healing juju you can, his way. Pancreatic cancer is one of the worse types of cancer to get. While he isn’t strictly a chameleon guy…more into snakes and monitors, he does have and appreciate chameleons as well as all creatures. Thank you all much!
I watch Brian regularly, have for about 2yrs now. I have a huge fear of snakes and he has really settled that a bit just in watching his blogs. He is a wonderful guy and this is so heartbreaking. He deserves so much love and support through this. He has my prayers and well wishes. He is always saying how our comments prayers and words will help him throughout his journey so thanks for putting the word out. If he runs across this, he will be so happy! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom