Breeding pygmys

Mikael

What do you guys do with your extra pygmys after you breed them do you buy new cages or do you sell them?

Babies and parents should not be housed together as the parents can mistake them for a tasty treat. Make sure to separate. At about 2-3 months they will be old enough to sell. I will buy all of them from you if you don't want them.

Babies and parents should not be housed together as the parents can mistake them for a tasty treat. Make sure to separate. At about 2-3 months they will be old enough to sell. I will buy all of them from you if you don't want them.

No I don't have any but hopefully I will get some soon but ill contact u if I ever get babies :D

I think and I could be wrong he is asking do people who breed have offspring offer them up for sale or not? Hope I am getting this correct? yes... however..

Some sell some keep, some place, or trade.. as there is not a huge amount of babies being bred and hatched right now.. most don't get offered up for sale for the general market.. "pet trade" .. no insult but not going to see a bunch of captive bred for sale.. the few and are often snatched by other serious people.. so yes they don't keep all of them, just may not be something you can get easy..

Back
Top Bottom