Bradypodion pumilium color phases

Well, as indicated by the page, the renosterveld phase is a naturally occurring hybrid between B. pumilum and B. occidentale so really there are only two phases.

Chris

Well, as indicated by the page, the renosterveld phase is a naturally occurring hybrid between B. pumilum and B. occidentale so really there are only two phases.

Chris

Chris

Pardon me if I'm reading the material wrong however doesn't it say the one phases has not yet been proven to be a hybrid between B. pumilum and B. occidetale and is implying that it could be a hybrid.

Jeremy

Chris upon review you are correct.

Chris

Pardon me if I'm reading the material wrong however doesn't it say the one phases has not yet been proven to be a hybrid between B. pumilum and B. occidetale and is implying that it could be a hybrid.

Jeremy

Chris upon review you are correct.

That may be the implication of the site but the renosterveld form has been confirmed as a hybrid between the two species.

Chris

The article has just not been updated, so yes there is only two locales that I know of.
We have over 400 articles on our site, and we have to update each article each time something changes, so its hard to keep each article up to date, even though I think we do a good job :)

Back
Top Bottom