Biggest veiled that you know of?

honeybee1985

Hi,

Just a quick question about the size a male veiled can reach. On the species section of the site it says they can grow up to 50cm. In a care book I have it says they can grow up to 24". Other online sites seem to say around 16".

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a veiled growing bigger than 50cm?

Does anyone have a HUGE veiled? If so post pics!!

Amy :)

i think julirs has a pretty large male. I'm not sure of the length but he definitely looks like a monster.

I have a huge male. He is CB and tame as a puppy. Over 22" long and nearly 250 grams. I have had many forum members over and they just shake their heads and say. "He is huge!" I have only seen one other Veiled in person that was bigger than Leon, and that was FL WC that I should have purchased and kick myself daily for not doing so.

I have a huge male. He is CB and tame as a puppy. Over 22" long and nearly 250 grams. I have had many forum members over and they just shake their heads and say. "He is huge!" I have only seen one other Veiled in person that was bigger than Leon, and that was FL WC that I should have purchased and kick myself daily for not doing so.

Holy!!:eek: Leon is HUGE!! I had no clue that a Vieled was capable of reaching that size. I'd die to see the one from FL Chams. Do you have any other photos of Leon? :)

YES please post some pics this is an interesting topic also have somthing in the pic to help gauge the size:D

Is this nose to vent or nose to tip of tail?

Total length-nose to tip of tail.

I had a old 18" Reptisun bulb so I tried to get a few size comparision pics of shedding, grumpy Leon!
DSCN3693.jpg

DSCN3694.jpg

DSCN3695.jpg

Last edited:
I've got my current male at about 19" (bukly as heck, twice the size of my old 17" male, in fact). He's going to be mating with a female from my old male, which was extra-colorful, if not massive.

I have got the coloration down pretty good, but I need moe huge blood in my breeders. You have any eggs from him incubating? I want one or two!

I've got my current male at about 19" (bukly as heck, twice the size of my old 17" male, in fact). He's going to be mating with a female from my old male, which was extra-colorful, if not massive.

I have got the coloration down pretty good, but I need moe huge blood in my breeders. You have any eggs from him incubating? I want one or two!

Eric! I have been selling baby Leon's for the past 7 months-Joe's huge Lombardi is a baby Leon! :p I just lost my female so I will be looking for another breeding age female soon-I always loved the yellows in your line-got any girls around? :D

Back
Top Bottom