Beware of this company

I live locally to UNDERGROUND REPTILES and I've know the owner RIANN since he sold animals out of a small warehouse calling himself "BOX OF SNAKES". He was passionate about exotic species.
Somewhere along the way, cash became king. He doesn't care much for animal welfare anymore.
I keep Redfoot tortoises. They require super high humidity. Especially when young.
On a recent trip to his store to get Vitamin powder, he had baby Redfoot for sale on RABBIT PELLETS. There was literally dust on them!
Tortoises not started correctly seldom have long, healthy lives. Those will either certainly die and cost the new owner hundreds of dollars. Or be forever ill.

As a person, he's a nice guy. I actually like him a lot.
But I do not recommend purchasing his animals. He has stopped caring about them at all.
It's very sad, actually.
Sorry to hear this. I believe there's good in all people or most. Hopefully someone that's qualified looks into this company. I sure won't be shopping at there sites even for feeders.

Breeders is my only advice. Talk to people on the phone, get their info. Go see the babies if thats a possibility. The more info you can get, the more likely the animal youre going to get is going to be healthy. This goes for all animals. Buying from underground would be like buying from reptiles by mac or a puppy mill.

Back
Top Bottom