best way to make a drainage layer?

emilhayek

Established Member
i wanna be able to put a tub at the bottom of my cage so i don’t have to wipe it down every time my mister comes on (and so no bacteria grows) but this repit-breeze stand is kinda weird looking. any suggestions? there are 4 potted plants in my enclosure as well so there’s some weight to it. the photo attached is the bottom of the stand and cage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 70
You could drill holes where the water pools im working on a drainage plan for my reptibreeze xl but i didn't get the purpose built stand as floor isn't plumb where I'm standing it.
Im going to fit a sink waste trap to mine I'll post pics up later on my build thread just need few bits from hardware store.
Just out of interest does the zoo-med stand have adjustable feet?

i wanna be able to put a tub at the bottom of my cage so i don’t have to wipe it down every time my mister comes on (and so no bacteria grows) but this repit-breeze stand is kinda weird looking. any suggestions? there are 4 potted plants in my enclosure as well so there’s some weight to it. the photo attached is the bottom of the stand and cage.
I built a 6 ft tall enclosure and i put a bin at the bottom and then put wood panels over top of that so i could put my plants and still be able to remove the bin. I left spacing in the panels so the water will drain right through

You could drill holes where the water pools im working on a drainage plan for my reptibreeze xl but i didn't get the purpose built stand as floor isn't plumb where I'm standing it.
Im going to fit a sink waste trap to mine I'll post pics up later on my build thread just need few bits from hardware store.
Just out of interest does the zoo-med stand have adjustable feet?
it does not

I built a 6 ft tall enclosure and i put a bin at the bottom and then put wood panels over top of that so i could put my plants and still be able to remove the bin. I left spacing in the panels so the water will drain right through
do you have pictures of it?

Back
Top Bottom