Best light for plants

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey everyone! I know there are other threads on this but I couldn’t find the best one. I’m already on my 2nd plant light, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BRKG7X1/ref=emc_b_5_mob_t , and it’s hardly been over a year. So I’m looking for a better alternative that lasts longer. I’ve seen good posts on jungle dawn, but I’m not sure what one exactly would be the best.

Can anyone help me on this matter :)

You have the 24 inch wide cage right? Order this one https://www.lightyourreptiles.com/arcadia-jungle-dawn-led-bar-22-5-34-watts/
For April he is giving forum members a 10% off code to use. CHAMLOVE423

I have run a jungle dawn for the last year and love it. No issues at all with it. Getting amazing plant growth and supports flowering plants like hibiscus.
Awesome, yes i do! I did just realised that 11.5inch might be to small. Do you know if the light goes out, would u get a new bulb or a whole new fixture?

Awesome, yes i do! I did just realised that 11.5inch might be to small. Do you know if the light goes out, would u get a new bulb or a whole new fixture?
So with this one there are tons of tiny separate led bulbs. I have not had any go out. I do have it plugged into a surge protector along with the other cham stuff. I know a few others that use these and have never had an issue.

I run a 34 inch on my 30 inch wide cage. I have it running down the middle of the cage so there is even lighting throughout the enclosure. I personally for the price would rather have them run the entire width especially when you have lots of plants throughout the enclosure.

So with this one there are tons of tiny separate led bulbs. I have not had any go out. I do have it plugged into a surge protector along with the other cham stuff. I know a few others that use these and have never had an issue.

I run a 34 inch on my 30 inch wide cage. I have it running down the middle of the cage so there is even lighting throughout the enclosure. I personally for the price would rather have them run the entire width especially when you have lots of plants throughout the enclosure.
Amazing! ill definitely get it and plug it into my multi surge protector mechanical timer thing XD

I've used the square 70w sansi as well as the 24 inch jungle dawn bar and am very pleased with both. I hope you and your plants are happy with the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom