Best cricket supplier?

mdkelty

Looking for a good source to order crickets from. After aquiring my four veileds, I realize that I should probably eat too instead of giving all my money to Pet Co. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

ps. Preferably someone who does paypal.

Thank you
Michael

The only ones i have ordered from is Crazy Carl's Cricket farm, he is local and i have seen his place, nice and clean and super people, and Mulberry Farms. Both are awesome.

Debby

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I will check them out. I want to make sure they're clean and healthy before I get them and then I can gutload before feeding to the growing youngsters.

By far I reccomend www.reptilefood.com - they are great and VERY affordable :) I have since started my own dubia colony so no more crickets, thank god, but when I order worms, or other feeders they carry - they are they ones :)

What about Ghann's? You guys like them? I had a good experience with them. Mulberry Farms does not seem to have a good quantity selection. As far as crix go, you order 100, or you order 1000. Unless I am missing something on the site.

Any comments?

Back
Top Bottom