Been gone too long, :)

jrh3

Established Member
I think I have been out of the hobby for 5 years now. I am about to slowly work my way back in. Haven’t decided what species I want yet. Leaning towards live bearers or panthers, hmmmm tough choices.

Went to mainly invertebrate breeding and keeping but chameleons have always held something close to my heart. Can’t wait to see how much has changed in the hobby in 5 years.

I think I have been out of the hobby for 5 years now. I am about to slowly work my way back in. Haven’t decided what species I want yet. Leaning towards live bearers or panthers, hmmmm tough choices.

Went to mainly invertebrate breeding and keeping but chameleons have always held something close to my heart. Can’t wait to see how much has changed in the hobby in 5 years.
Welcome back hope to see some new stuff soon

If you decide to get back into chams i have some panther and helemeted chameleon (live bearing)babies look for new homes.

Back
Top Bottom