Beautiful 3 Month Old Ambilobe Females from the Yoda Line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
I have some beautiful 3 month old blue bar Ambilobe females from the Yoda bloodline available. These girls are all 3 months old but range from 4-5.5 inches but are all pounding down 3/8 inch crickets with gusto. These girls are sired by the infamous Yoda and are all beautiful little gems. Don't miss your chance getting this jaw dropping bloodline that has been proven time and time again by many members on this forum. I have about 5 or 6 of these girls ready for new homes, but another 5 more that still have some growing to do so more will be available in a couple more weeks. I also have 12 or so males from this bloodline that will be available for internet sales AFTER the Columbia South Carolina Repticon show. Me and Chris Carter of Clean Line Chameleons will have a hybrid booth at that show and will have multiple bloodlines available. We would love to see some of you out there. All of these girls come with a 7 day health and satisfaction guarantee.

Price: $190 + Shipping

Sire: Yoda

Below are just a couple of the girls photographed. Please do not hesitate to ask for individual photos of each girl available to choose the girl that's right for you!

Anyone interested please contact me via pm, email, or telephone

Nic Herrett
Chameleon Kingdom
[email protected]
678-232-2001​

New Price Already! $145 + shipping for these gorgeous females. Need to clear room to hold back more males. Most males offered by me will not be advertised until they are at least 4 months old.

Hmm, call me crazy but the first pic looks kinda like a male. Just guessing because of the bulge on the tail.

Beautiful cham's though. I would definitely buy a male if you had any and if I had the money.

Sorry for the delayed responses. Catching up on pms and emails now. Im on vacation until Thursday, so anyone interested, please give me a call! Phone will be the best way to contact me while im out of town! Alpine, that is a female, and the largest female of the clutch. She is quite the pig, but she is gorgeous!

I will be returning home tomorrow evening and posting photos of 8 of the avaliable females. Sale price ends saturday at midnight eastern time. All who have contacted me about purchasing will recieve the sale price, and paid animals will be shipped this upcoming week(3/16) after a time is arranged. Thanks to all who have contacted me for being so patient.

Here are some of the available females! They are all beauty's. Some are eating 3/8 crickets and some are on 1/2.

Female #1 My largest available girl, eating 1/2" crickets

Female #2

Female #3

Female #4

Female #5

Female #6 SOLD

All these girls have a 7 day health and satisfaction guarantee! You will receive a hatch certificate verifying bloodline, and 24/7 chameleon support! Sale Ends tomorrow at 12pm eastern time! No Exceptions!

Last edited:
females still available for $190 plus a flat $50 shipping charge. Updated photos of the females and males will be posted on the new website later this week.

Shipping

Hey do you ship to Canada?? If you do I am able to get a girl from you. I would like to cross one with alastair. Thanks

Still have 9 females left from this particular clutch and they are much larger, and are looking absolutely stunning. If the photos of them are not posted by the end of the week on here, they will be available on the completed website on Sunday evening. These girls range between 3months and 3 weeks, to 4 months and 1and a half weeks old. Pricing remains the same. $190 + shipping. Please pm me if you would like a shipping quote.

-Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom